Advanced multimedia workshop
Produce your own multimedia presentation
In this hands-on workshop you will create your own finished multimedia presentation, ready for use, combining oral history with other media including photos, music, videos and visual effects.
Facilitators will be on hand to assist you with the design and construction of your presentation, to answer questions, and to troubleshoot as you put together your creation.
When: Monday 23 April, 2018, 10 am – 4 pm
Where: Hetzel Lecture Theatre, Institute Building, State Library of SA
corner of Kintore Avenue and North Terrace, Adelaide
Members/students/concession card holders: $60
Register online here
Workshop payments must be made in advance to secure your place.
Direct Credit banking details: Please send cheques to:
Bank: National Australia Bank (NAB) The Treasurer
BSB: 085436 PO Box 3113
Account No.: 129312048 Unley SA 5061
Please add your surname w/shop
What to Bring:
Everything you need to make your presentation:
- Computer with Audacity and Powerpoint software installed
- Headphones that plug in to your computer
- Power cable and mouse for your computer
- Audio file of an oral history interview
- All photos and scanned images that you need for the final presentation
- All video clips that you need for the final presentation
- All sound effects that you need for the final presentation
- Lunch. (Morning tea will be provided)
Participants should have completed the workshop Create audio and visual presentations with your oral history recordings, or be a competent user of Audacity audio editing software and Powerpoint.
If you are not yet competent in the use of these programs, please instead attend the workshop: Create audio and visual presentations with you oral history recordings, in which you will have the opportunity to gain experience and learn some of the key skills.
This workshop is suitable for:
- Members of community groups and history groups
- Local and community historians
- Students and lecturers
- Anyone wanting to create a product with oral history interviews
Download a flyer about the workshop here.
Register online here.