Tax-deductible donations to Oral History Australia SA/NT
Oral History Australia SA/NT is seeking to raise money for special projects in our 40th anniversary year:
- to provide scholarships for new and emerging oral historians,
- to engage with community oral history projects, providing support and training where necessary,
- to share our knowledge and expertise with members of the public via workshops and public lectures,
- to record the memories of the first six to seven presidents of our local SA/NT Association,
- to ensure that Oral History Australia’s local group continues to record the memories, stories and first-hand accounts of everyday people for years to come.
We invite you to make a tax-deductible donation before 30 June 2019 to help us carry out these projects.
Donations can be made through the Australian Cultural Fund website.