Please follow these links for information about:
- oral history workshops (see below)
- seminars, visits and other events
- annual general meeting
Oral history workshops
Oral History Australia SA/NT runs a range of workshops throughout the year.
Workshops currently open for bookings include:
- Introduction to Oral History: 28 February, 2020
- Transcribing Oral History: 27 March, 2020
- Video Oral History: 12 June, 2020
These workshops are usually held at the State Library of South Australia. We are also able to run workshops for organisations at their own venue. Please contact us for further details.
Regular workshops include:
- Introduction to Oral History workshop (next workshop 28 February, 2020)
- Create audio and visual presentations with your oral history recordings (next workshop September 2020)
- Planning a community oral history project
- Transcribing oral history workshop (next workshop 27 March, 2020)
- Advanced multimedia workshop: Produce your own multimedia presentation. This workshop is a follow-up for individuals who have completed the Create audio and visual presentations workshop.